Descriptions of Cement Brick Making Machine
1. This type of brick machine is capable of producing unfired concrete bricks.
2. The concrete brick is mainly made from stone powder, gravel, sand, industrial wastes, and proper ratio of cement, etc. Combined with a proper amount of water, these materials are mixed together to form dry and rigid concrete, then shaped into bricks of various specifications by concrete brick machine.
3. Features of concrete bricks:
1) Bricks with various intensities and specifications can be produced to meet the requirements of special buildings.
2) Concrete brick varieties include: hollow blocks, multi-hole bricks, solid bricks, and so on.
3) Waste concrete bricks can be also recycled and thus a comprehensive resource utilization rate is greatly improved.