Technical Parameters of QT6-15 Concrete Block Making Machine
Overall size: 4290×1950×2750mm
Pallet dimension: 880×680×25mm(bamboo pallet)
Total weight: 10500kg
Way of vibration: Table and mold resonance
Vibration frequency: 50-70hz
Cycle time: 15s
Installed capacity: 31kw
Throughput of QT6-15 Concrete Block and Brick Making Machine
Descriptions of QT6-15 Concrete Block Making Machine
1. Integrated Oil Line System
Equipped with an international standard mode, this kind of concrete products machine has a long service time, superior weather resistance and low consumption. In addition, a great number of components were imported to guarantee the quality.
2. Vibration System
It comprises platform vibration and hydraulic vibration. The way of vibration can be replaced, if needed, according to different product specifications. The hydraulic-driven vibration system is controlled by computer, which allows a vertical and synchronous vibration, and makes possible to charge at low frequency, while shape at high frequency. Moreover, it is able to reduce the fuel consumption by 80%. Exceptional reliability allows its service time to exceed regular vibration of motors.
3. Control System
Imported PLC control system with a human-machine interface, LCD, high intelligence control; and multiple operation modes like failure self-diagnosing, remote control, all of these make it ease of operation, safe, and reliable.
1) The production line uses automated computer control with mechatronics and hydraulics integration all way from automatically mixing materials to stacking finished products
2) The control system: PLC system, LCD, man-machine interface, remote control, fault self-diagnosing, a targeted design of application software, all of which make the operation more intelligent.
3) The whole frame is designed by means of special wielding, which makes it solid and durable.
4) The vibration system: table and mould type of vibration, driven by hydraulic; vertical and synchronous vibration controlled by computer.
5) Storage and distribution device: materials supply is controlled by computer to avoid being affected by external causes and ensure the supply is evenly distributed and the error of finished products' intensity is extremely small.
6) Both secondary material distributing mechanism and combination-type secondary ones can be regrouped to meet the production needs at will.
7) Material distributing mechanism: uses active compulsive arch-breaking and adjusting centrifugal feeding technology; material distributing grid is installed to ensure the materials are evenly distributed and better prevent any harm done to the thin-walled products.
8) Delivery system: computer-controlled frequency conversion technology adopted to make it work stable, reliable, precise and efficient.
9) Stacking system: uses of emulated computer control system and hydraulic sensor technology allow the stacking to be fast and reliable.