Descriptions of Automatic Concrete Block Production Line
1. It mainly comprises 6 systems
batching, mixing, molding, transporting, stacking and packaging
2. Batching system
controlled by computer; first input the components data into a computer according to the selected raw materials, then the computer will automatically measure them, after which the batched materials will be delivered to the mixing bin.
3. Mixing system
1) suitable for materials mixing of diverse concrete products
2) the mixing time, amount of water and discharge time are all controlled by computer; mixed products will be transported to the molding machine by conveyer.
4. Molding system
1) controlled by PLC, hydraulically driven and vibrated
2) computer-controlled replaceable mold to meet needs of various products and materials; capable of charging at low frequency, molding at high frequency.
3) real-time display of associated movements; machine-mounted failure monitoring and auto prompting system, man-machine interaction, remote control.
4) molds of different specifications and types can be optional to meet the users' specific needs, such as concrete wall blocks, multi-hole brick, grass block, floor tiles and water conservancy- related products
5. Finger car system
1) controlled by PLC; the same frequency converter used to control all finger cars, capable of starting at low speed, running at high speed, and automatically slowing down, braking, stopping.
2) responsible for transporting the finished products to the curing chamber for initial curing and removing the cured ones to the lowerator from other chambers.
6. Lowerator and Stacking system
1) the lowerator is responsible for lowering the cured products to the pallet conveyor, who performs the work of transporting them to the stacking yard for stacking.
2) finished products are moved to the yard by forklift, where units are palletized and removed to pallet warehouse after a clean and stumble work performed by the cleaner and pallet turnover unit respectively.
3) the whole line can be manually, semi and full-automatically controlled, capable of a full-automatic production line combining mechanics, electricity, hydraulic as a whole.
|3||screw conveyor||17||distance-saving deliver system|
|4||cement scale||18||pallet elevator&lowerator|
|6||belt conveyor||20||pallet turnover unit|
|7||block molding machine||21||pallet bin|
|8||storage and distributing bin with closed conveyer||22||stacker|
|9||pallet conveyor||23||finger car|
|10||block conveyor system||24||hydraulic system|
|12||pallet supply unit||26||forklift|
|13||pallet oil immersed device||27||curing yard|